Friday, September 13, 2013

Hip-Hop Culture

I feel like I've been born into the hip-hop culture. All my life it's been apart of me , whether its rap or R&B . I love the whole lifestyle of hip-hop. The music, artist, the shows, there whole way of life. It has influenced the way I live my life. It can easily become something that rubs off on you. Being apart of hip-hip and being an artist , choreographer, and director, seems so cool. Growing up seeing so many artist enter this great and wild industry of hip-hop. The more I see so many different artist doing it, made me think to myself. Why am I not? Why am I just sitting back watching all these artist? I can do this. I have it in me to become apart of hip-hop, to become a artist, a writer , producer, a BIG STAR. So as I would watch more & more and music videos, interviews, and reality shows. 'the life' 'the money' , it all looks so good. From everytime there's an award sho. Everyone is in the hottest designed clothes, the brightest jewelry, and with most beautiful women you could ever see. It looks like heaven all over me. Just me growing up being surrounded by all of this just inspiration that makes me apart of the great culture of hip-hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment